Hey ladies! I hope you are slowly getting ready for the holidays and not stressing out too much! Since there is about a week of shopping left, I wanted to give you a fun list of gifts that are easy to get and will keep on giving throughout the year! I posted this list last year and thought I would do it again with just a few changes. Some of these things are my favorites to give and to receive. So here is a list of my Unique Gifts That Keep on Giving.
- Chick-fil-A Gift Card: Last year I recommended their calendar but they are not longer making it! Since they came out with Chick-fil-A One (the app) that accrues points towards free rewards, they did away with it. Most everyone I know loves eating at Chick-fil-A so I think this is a great gift for a group of people like colleague’s, a sunday school group and even teachers. The cool thing about their rewards system is once you hit Silver Membership (the second tier) you can “gift” rewards to friends and family! How cool is that! This is a gift that keeps on giving because you never stop getting rewards as you spend and you can eventually gift them to others!
- Starbucks Gift Card: Anyone who drinks coffee probably goes to Starbucks. You can even purchase a cute mug from them to go with the gift card. This is a gift that keeps on giving because the card is loaded with money to spend and you can share that card to your Starbucks account and gain stars to get to a free one. So, for all your Starbucks coffee fans give them a loaded gift card and they will be seeing stars!
- Nickel & Suede Earrings: These are my absolute favorite earrings. So, for the accessory lover in your life this is an amazing gift. They are real leather and super light weight and come in 3 sizes. The choices in textures and colors are fun as well. This is a gift that only cost about $30 and would be great for those that have allergies to metals because their hooks are nickel free! This gift keeps on giving because she will never want to stop wearing them!
- Melt Massage For Couples: This is a great gift for your sweetie! I bought this set of videos for my husband and it makes the best date night ever! If your husband likes back rubs this will take them to a whole new level! There is a lot of great PG information in these videos and you will learn how to give your significant other an amazing massage. This is a gift that keeps on giving because you will learn a skill that you can use for years to come! They are having a Christmas special right now, so jump on it!
- Hot Chocolate from William Sonoma: This is such a treat for the winter season. I purchase this hot chocolate every year and just love it. It comes in a cute tin and there is a bag of shaved chocolate inside that you put in hot milk and it melts down to make a decadent “real” hot chocolate. You can’t have hot chocolate without GIANT marshmallows so make sure you get those as well. This is the gift that keeps on giving warm and yummy goodness!
- Play by Sephora Subscription: This is amazing for those beauts in your life! You get 6 amazing beauty samples with a cute little bag in the mail each month for just over 10 dollars! For this price this has serious value. With the samples I feel like I save so much money because I no longer purchase products that I just don’t like! This is a game changer and will continue to give throughout the year! The only downside to this is you may have to get on a waiting list (I did) so make sure you apply for it early or just gift it in a card and pay for it when it comes available.
- goPure Beauty Serums: This group of serums are such a perfect gift and won’t break the bank! I tried these for the first time a couple of months ago and will be keeping them in my daily routine. Read the article here to see why they are so great and would make a wonderful gift that keeps on giving! You can also get 10% off with Code: STYLEBYJAMIELEA10. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will give you your money back within 60 days! This is a gift that keeps on giving because she will continue to GLOW!
- The One Year Bible: This is a great gift for those believers in your life and is the gift that gives once a day for the entire year. In the end they can say they read through the entire bible in a year! Lots of people don’t know about these and they are so good! The daily reading will take you about 15 to 20 minutes and you will be blessed.
This has to be my favorite gift guide. I feel like these are simple but thoughtful gifts that will give so much more than their value throughout the year! They are also ideas that can be totally last minute and not look like they are last minute!
This is probably my last post until after the holidays! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!